SSAS Drillthrough action in AA Custom action shows different count

• Nalinasiv 2 years, 7 months ago

Hi Team,

The SSAS drillthrough action when seen through AA custom actions display wrong data whereas the “View Underlaying Data” displays the correct no:of records. attached the snapshot.

I remember seeing the right count couple of days back. Am i missing something or how do i fix this issue.

Appreciate your help

Thanks,
    Nalina

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attched files.
  • 49p
    Ashish Jindal49p 2 years, 7 months ago

Hello,

Its really strange that you were seeing the count correct few days and now, its showing incorrect data. Can you let me know if you changed the build version etc. over the time ?

Also, can you share a small sample replicating the issue as it would be difficult to replicate the issue at my end.

Regards

Ashish,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I found out the prob but am not sure how to fix it up. The filters aint passed correctly . In the attached snapshot, i have filters month july and Region R2 but when i drillthrough the month isnt filtered whereas the Region is filtered:(

Could you help me fix this up. I have a client demo tomorrow , drillthrough is the major feature they are looking out for

Please let me know how i could share the sample with you.

Thanks much,
    Nalina

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attched files.

Missed to mention that it works sometimes when Hierarchies are used but am unable to replicate the scenario i tried the other day

• 49p
    Ashish Jindal49p 2 years, 7 months ago

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. I understand the issue which you are facing but its very difficult for me to provide you any solution based on the given information. I would request you to share a small sample replicating the issue.

Also, you can try with the latest version which is available at this link:

http://our.componentone.com/groups/topic/grapecity-activeanalysis-2-1-953-0-released/

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.