Requested Enhancements Progress

Tagged: 

• johnyounie 2 years, 10 months ago

Hi

I’ve been browsing the forums and there are previous topics which have been allocated enhancement request ID’s but is there a way for us to know if these requests are being implemented or if they are on the development path.

Two in particular for me are the ability to stop a particular toolbar button from displaying and also the one below by Isvolanek to do with On Shelf Change Events. It would also be extremely useful to know what other users are requesting.

Thanks

John

• 49p
    Ashish Jindal49p 2 years, 10 months ago

Hello John,

We have created a Uservoice page where users can post their enhancement requests and other users can view or vote these request. These requests will be monitored by the development team time to time and will be included in the control based on the demand. You can view it on the home page of forums i.e. http://our.componentone.com/groups/forum/business-intelligence/grapecity-activeanalysis/

Regarding the enhacnement requests, you can hide a particular button from displaying in and can refer to the following link for more details:
    shttp://helpcentral.componentone.com/nethelp/ActiveAnalysis2WebHelp/webframe.html#CustomizeToolbar.html

For the second enhancement , I have pinged the concerned team for an update and would get back to as soon as I get anything from them.

Regards

Perfect Ashish, thanks.

Is that ability to hide buttons available in winforms too?

Regards

John

• 49p

Hello John,

Yes, its available in Winforms only and the same is described in this link:

http://helpcentral.componentone.com/nethelp/ActiveAnalysis2WebHelp/webframe.html#CustomizeToolbar.html

Regards

• 49p

Hello John,

Unfortunately, there are no plans to add shelf change events in the near future and hence, no ETA is available for this enhancement.

Regards

Hi Ashish

Ok, thanks for the info.

Regards

John

• ixm7 2 years, 9 months ago

I can’t locate the User Voice page mentioned by Ashish above.
    I can see a button to suggest a feature, but the small window it starts is disabled.

By the way, links to What’s New in the latest and prior releases from the main page for Active Analysis are not functioning.

• 49p
    Ashish Jindal49p 2 years, 9 months ago

Hello,

Thanks for reporting this. I have forwarded it to the concerned team and requested them to make the necessary changes.

Regards

• ixm7 2 years, 6 months ago

The button to suggest a feature is still not operating properly.
    May I ask for an update on the request to have an option for controlling the number of decimals displayed in CrossTabs as well as in charts.
    Currently, even very large numbers show with 2 decimal points.
    You could either automatically remove decimals for large numbers or give us an option to control number displays.

• 49p
    Ashish Jindal49p 2 years, 6 months ago

Hello,

I regret the inconvenience caused. The concerned team is working to fix the Suggest Feature and would be resolved soon.

Regarding the enhancement for displacing decimal places, it is still with the development team and as of now, I don’t have any ETA for same. A possible workaround is to remove the DefaultFormat manually by performing following steps:

1. Open the schema file which is xml format.
    2. Find the Dimensions tag.
    3. Look for the Item tags in Dimensions tag and get the item, which has sub-tag Name and the content is Amount(here is the measure name in this scenario.)
    4.Find the tag DefaultFormat and remove this whole markup.
    5.Save this file.
    6. Rebind this data source and you will find the value displays as in sql table.

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attched files.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.