Hiding Toolbar Buttons

• johnyounie 3 years, 1 month ago

I’ve seen the posts about hiding the toolbar buttons and have used it to hide the copy button, I.e.

DirectCast(PivotView1.ToolbarSettings(ToolbarParts.ExportView).Items.ElementAt(1), ToolbarButton).Visible = False

What I want to be able to do is hide the dropdown button for Export to CSV, is there a technique for doing that?

Thanks

• 50p
    Ashish Jindal50p 3 years ago

Hello,

You cannot hide a particular option from the Export options. However, I tried hiding the ExportTo button but somehow, it does not work at my end. I have escalated it to the development team for review and would get back to you as soon as I get anything from them.

Regards

• unisoft 3 years ago

Hi Ashish

Can you give me an update on this please?

Also, there is a requirement to hide the export to csv button as it generates an exception when charts are displayed and it is selected. Please put this request forward.

Thanks

John

• 50p
    Ashish Jindal50p 3 years ago

Hello John,

The original issue has been fixed in a hot fix 970 which is available at this link:
    ftp://ftp.componentone.com/SupportFTP/Public/Ashish/Analysis.Setup.2.1.970.0.zip

Regarding the csv issue, can you kindly post a small sample replicating the issue so that I can check and can suggest you accordingly.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pricing

ActiveAnalysis

$1,495

/developer, royalty-free

Add maintenance for $300. This renewable one-year plan entitles you to all major releases made available during its term and to unlimited phone support.

Contact Sales