GrapeCity ActiveAnalysis 2.1.953.0 Released

• 1p
    ShaliniK1p 3 years, 4 months ago

The latest maintenance release of ActiveAnalysis is available. This release is primarily a service pack including bug fixes.

The build 2.1.953.0 is now available for download. For the full release notes see the list below.

171097 – Dragging hierarchies on the shelf is no longer a problem for data sources with the dimension same as dimension name.

171191 – Fixed the issue where few strings were appearing in English when PivotView was localized in Spanish culture.

171463 – Fixed some performance issues when dropping a hierarchy with many levels and members on the shelf.

171806 – Fixed the issue where focus did not move to the last item when ‘End’ key was pressed in the Filter dialog.

172112 – Fixed the issue where exception was raised on dragging a measure to Row/Column shelf when Marking is set to Text.

170989 – Fixed the issue where PivotView was not updating the culture information when changing between different cultures.

171159 – The default focus in Filter dialog is now on Filter text box and made consistent across all platforms.

171160 – Fixed the issue where the member selections were incorrect when invisible members were loaded in QuickFilter of PivotView.

• Velociraptor 2 years, 7 months ago

I have extracted the installer for release 2.1.953.0

When I run it I see a dialog box with the message:

“Product installer ‘Toolbo~1.msi’ could not be located. Setup will now exit.”

Your assistance would be appreciated.

My system is running: Windows 8.0 Enterprise 64-bit
    Visual Studio 2012 Pro

Previous version (9.1.911.0) installed OK.

Kind regards,

Paul

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attched files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.