ActiveAnalysis in asp.net web application

• albert2014 2 years, 6 months ago

I have a new project(based on VS2010 asp.net web application), I download the “GrapeCity ActiveAnalysis Silverlight v2.1.9555.0″ and installed. my question is the control is just working for Silverlight web application? I only can see “AnalysisSilverlightLicensingControl” on asp.net web application.

Thanks

• 49p
    Ashish Jindal49p 2 years, 6 months ago

Hello,

I am not clear with your query. Are you creating a web application or a silverlight application ?
    If you are creating a silverlight application then pivotview will be added in the xaml page and not its web project. Kindly refer to the following link for more details:

http://helpcentral.componentone.com/nethelp/ActiveAnalysis2WebHelp/webframe.html#CreateASilverLightViewer.html

Moreover, there is single installer for all the platforms i.e. Win, Web, and Silverlight so I am not sure what exactly you meant by “download the “GrapeCity ActiveAnalysis Silverlight v2.1.9555.0″ .

Regards

• albert2014 2 years, 6 months ago

thanks. I got it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pricing

ActiveAnalysis

$1,495

/developer, royalty-free

Add maintenance for $300. This renewable one-year plan entitles you to all major releases made available during its term and to unlimited phone support.

Contact Sales